Supervisor mode allows you to manage supervised employees on the "Team" tab, create, edit or delete the visit tasks, and also auditing visits.
Switch app to Supervisor Mode
- Go to "Profile" Tab and click Supervisor mode.
- Specify the login and password from the account and click Sign in.
After authorization, the "Team" tab will appear in the application window. You will also be able to create tasks and conduct audits.
To return to the user account, click Exit the supervisor mode in "Profile" Tab.
Create a task
In the mobile application, you can create a task for the store. During a visit to the store, the employee will see the task and will have to complete it.
- Go to the "Stores" Tab and open the store card.
- Click + and select Create Task.
- Fill in:
- Deadline — when the task should be completed;
- Name — the name of the task to be displayed in the visit;
- Group — select a product category from the list, for example "Coffee";
- Description — brief explanation of the task, what the employee needs to do.
- If the task is required, tap the switch.
- To add an image to the task, click Add photo. Select a photo from the gallery or take a picture.
- Click Create task.
The task will appear on the next visit to the store.
You can also create a task in the "Team" Tab in the visit. Click on the store card and select Create Task.
Check a task status
If an employee finished the visit and completed the task, check the results.
- Go to the "History" Tab and select the Tasks.
- Click on the task you want to check.
Information about the task and status will be displayed inside.
Each manually created task has a status. It is displayed in the task card.
The card will display information about the task and one of the statuses:
- Open - the task has been created and is awaiting execution;
- Completed - the employee completed the task;
- Will not be completed — an employee in the store indicated that he could not complete the task;
- In work - the employee has started to perform task;
- Deleted - the task has been deleted.
Delete a task
If the task incorrectly and there are no visit results for it yet, you can delete it.
- In "History" Tab select the Tasks.
- Open the task card.
- Click on trash.
Task change status to Removed.