Eyrene Portal Overview
The Eyrene portal is the organization's account, where you can view statistics on your outlets, visits and agents, photos of shelves, product catalog, and much more. The information is grouped into sections, each section responsible for a specific block.
Dashboards with statistics of visits as well as information about the company's business processes and their effectiveness.
Set goals for visits to sales points for employees, and add questionnaires. Employees will perform tasks, and you can view the detailed results of the visits on the portal.
The portal will present all the data obtained from the images during the visit in a graphical form. You will be able to get acquainted with recognized products, price tags, shelves, and other data. If the quality of the photo leaves much to be desired, the system will warn about this and suggest how to improve the situation. Photos for each task can be viewed in the visit card, and all images can be viewed in the photostream.
For each store that an employee must-visit, a card is created on the portal with a detailed description and location of the point of sale. You can download all points of sale using the data wizard or add a point of sale manually.
To recognize your SKUs and competitors' products by the system, add them to the portal.
If you have any difficulties or errors while working, you can always contact us for help. All issues your organization and their resolution will be collected in the help section. You can always view information about the system status on a special dashboard.
How it works
- The organization connects to the system. During the initial setup, information about SKUs, brands, manufacturers, stores, and others are uploaded to the portal.
- The supervisor creates tasks and questionnaires for mobile employees.
- Employees visit stores and perform the tasks of the visit: photograph the display of goods and answer questionnaires.
- The results of the visit are systematized and displayed on the portal. You can use the information received during the visits for further business analysis
How to start
- Contact the manager and get credentials for authorization.
- Log in to the portal.
- Add stores, product SKUs, agents, and routes to points of sale.
- Create tasks and questionnaires for visits
When employees start visiting stores, the results will appear on the portal. View the list of visits. Select and check the completed visit.