How to add Route
Routes contain a list of stores to be visited by mobile application users.
Note Creating, modifying, and deleting routes can only be done by an employee with administrator rights on the portal.
- In the "Routes" section click Create Route.
- Specify the name of the route and select its type. The name must be unique.
- Click on Add Stores, mark points of sale, and select Add. If an extra store has been added to the list, click on the trash in front of it.
- Click Save.
In the "Routes" section, find and open the route. If the list is large, use filters.
The route card reflects the name, the list of stores, and their location on the map. You can change the name or The name and number of stores in route.
Edit route name/type
To change the route name or type, click ✏️, specify new parameters and click ✔.
Edit stores list
In the route card, select the List tab.
To add stores to the list, click Add. Flag the cards and tap Add.
To delete redundant stores hover over them and click on the trash.
Show stores on the map
All stores that are added to the route are displayed on the Map tab.
To go to the shop card, click on it and press More >.
If a route is no longer in use, you can delete it.
- In the "Routes" section, find and open the route. If the list is large, use filters.
- Click Delete route and confirm the action.