How to add Task
You can create a task for a store or several stores at once. During the visit, the employee will see the task and will have to complete it.
A task can be created, configured, and deleted can only be done by an employee with administrator rights on the portal.
- In the "Tasks" section, click Create.
- Fill in the Title and Description of the task.
- Attach a photo.
- Fill in:
- Date interval — the period when the task will be active in visits. Specified if the task is reusable;
- Execution date — by what date must be completed;
- Category - enter manually or select a category from the list, for example, "Coffee";
- Type - merchandiser or audit.
- Add questionnaires. To do this, click + Add, check the questionnaires and select Add.
- In the same way, specify the stores.
- Adjust the settings. To do this, toggle the settings toggle switch.
- Required — prohibits ending the visit in the application if the task is not completed.
- Enable photo — enables the ability to take photos in the task.
- Photo required - prohibits completing the visit if no photos have been taken in the task.
- Enable panorama - includes photo stitching. Duplicate items will be identified in the photo.
- One-time — the task is executed only once. When the first result arrives, the task will be removed from the master data.
- Disable recognition — disables recognition of products in the photo in the task.
- Allow clone - allows cloning tasks in the application.
- Enable photo crop - allows you to select areas on the photo in which you want to recognize products.
- On demand - includes the ability to add a task to the store task list.
- Enable results - adds a "Results" tab for a task in the application.
- Click ✔ Save.
- Move the cursor over the field and press ✏️.
- Edit the data and click ✔.
Add/remove photos, questionnaires, stores
To add a new photo click +Add and select a file from your computer.
To change the list of questionnaires or stores, click +Add. Flag the cards and tap Add.
To delete unnecessary photos, questionnaires or stores, hover over them, click on the trash and confirm the action.
If the task was created by mistake and there are no visit results for it yet, you can delete it.
- In the "Tasks" section, click on the card of the task you want to delete.
- Click Delete task and confirm the action.
Updated 28 Apr 2022
Did this page help you?