How to add Store
Stores can be added to the portal manually.
Adding, modifying, and deleting stores can only be done by an employee with administrator rights on the portal.
- In the "Stores" section, click Create Store.
- Fill in the information about the store:
- basic properties — name, id, coordinates, address, type, and format of the store;
- additional properties — distribution channel, retail, assortment, type, and the cluster of stores. The fields are not required.
- If the store has a logo, add it. Click Upload a photo and select a file from your computer.
- Add route and tasks. Click Add in the corresponding block, select the created route or task from the list, and tap Add.
- Click Save.
The store will appear in the list of points of sale and on the map.
Edit Store card
To edit the data, click on ✏️ opposite the field, make changes, and click ✔.
If the store was created by mistake or visits to it are no longer made, you can delete it.
- In the "Stores" section, find and open a route. If the list is large, use filters.
- Click Delete Store and confirm the action.
Updated 28 Apr 2022
Did this page help you?