Eyrene App Overview
Eyrene is a mobile application for auditing products in the retail store. Just take pictures of the display of goods in the store. The application itself recognizes the products in the photo, collects analytical data, and offers options on how to improve the situation at the point.
- Cross-platform — a single interface and functionality on Android and iOS devices.
- Navigation - view the list of points to visit and build a route to them.
- Working with tasks - regardless of the type of task (photographing products or answering a questionnaire), the application will offer clear help for completing them.
- Photo editing - the application has a built-in editor with crop or panoramic shooting capabilities.
- Fast data processing - you can check the results of the visit and influence the situation at the point of sale before it ends.
- Offline mode - complete visit tasks regardless of whether there is a network at the point of sale. The application will transfer the data to the portal as soon as the Internet appears.
How it works
- The organization connects to the system. During the initial setup, information about SKUs, brands, manufacturers, stores, and others are uploaded to the portal.
- The supervisor creates tasks and questionnaires for mobile employees.
- Employees log in to the mobile application and receive a list of stores for the day.
- Employees visit stores and perform the tasks of the visit: photograph the display of goods and answer questionnaires.
- The results of the visit are systematized and displayed in real-time in the application and on the portal.
How to start
- Install and log in to the app: - if you are logged in to the app for the first time, register in it. - if you already have a profile, you can change it.
- Get a list of stores for today, get a route to the point of sale and start a visit there.
- Complete the tasks of the visit and check their results.
- Check and complete the visit.