How to Use Dashboards
A dashboard is an interactive information panel with data on the company's business processes and their effectiveness.
Depending on the project settings, the number of dashboards on the portal may vary. The system already has standard dashboards, such as “recognition accuracy”. If they are not enough, you can order customization from your manager.
- Click on Dashboards - a section with available dashboards and the Pulse screen will open.
- Select a dashboard and click →.
To view information on other dashboard pages, use the tabs at the bottom of the screen.
You can filter dashboard data by various parameters. To do this, use buttons, drop-down lists, sliders, text input fields, and other visual form elements.
To select multiple options for displaying information, hold Ctrl and check the values in the filter drop-down list.
Applied filters can be viewed in the Filters menu on the right. To clear all filters, click Clear filters.
Some visual elements of the dashboard, such as charts, graphs, or matrices, allow you to present data in a hierarchy. To change the level of detail:
- ↑ - detailing by generalization;
- ↓ - turn on detailing;
- ↓↓ - go to the next level of detail;
- ┴ - expand everything one level down the hierarchy.
The dashboard table can be saved to your computer in XLS format.
- Click ••• and select Export Data.
- In the File Format field, select XLSX and click Export.
If you select the "Summarized data" export type, the data will be exported taking into account all applied filters in the report.