The Deeplink API allows you to call Eyrene from a third-party application. The application will be able to perform the tasks of photographing goods in stores, and after the user finishes work, it will receive control back. Detailed recognition results can be obtained from the Eyrene backend via the Data API.
- 3rd party backend — backend services of a third-party mobile application.
- 3rd party mobile app — a third-party mobile app on the same device.
- Eyrene mobile app — Eyrene mobile app for Android or iOS devices.
- Eyrene backend — backend services of the Eyrene application.
- Open visit. During the visit, the third-party mobile app hands over control to the Eyrene app. When transferring control, third-party software reports the authorization key, identifier, and visit parameters. Eyrene, if necessary, creates a visit and allows the user to complete the tasks of the visit.
- Upload the image. Each photo Eyrene takes during a visit is uploaded to the backend for recognition.
- Update results. After the photos are recognized, the Eyrene backend updates the results of the visit and returns data to the Eyrene app for display on the device screen.
- Return. When the user completes all tasks in Eyrene and clicks "Return", the third-party application will take control again. During one visit, steps 1-4 may be performed several times.
- Poll visit results. To get detailed visit results, the third-party application backend polls the Eyrene backend using the Data API.
- Return visit results. the Eyrene backend returns the results of a visit in response to a Poll visit results request. Steps 5-6 can be performed multiple times for one visit, as well as in parallel for several visits.
- Update visit steps. If necessary, the backend of a third-party application can adjust the visit steps based on the results from Eyrene. After that, he transfers the information to his mobile application.
Pros: • The simplest integration option, minimal improvements to the calling application. • Users get all the features of the Eyrene app. • You need to log in to the calling application only once, re-authorization in the Eyrene is not required. • Always up-to-date Eyrene version. Updates are installed automatically from the OS app store. • In one project, you can combine both users of the Eyrene application and those who work through integration.
Minuses: • You need to install two apps on the device. • User training is required to work in Eyrene. • In the process of work, you need to switch between applications.